Free initial telephone conversation
- This initial telephone conversation is free and designed to make sure you feel you are comfortable working with me and my approach to therapy will meet your needs. We can explore your goals and relevant background information together with any questions you want to ask me.
- Before our first session, I may ask that you complete a short set of questions which I will email to you. Once completed, then email it back to me at least 48 hours before we meet. This will help me to understand your particular needs and requirements.
Fees for therapy
- The first session will last up to 90 minutes. This is so we talk through what you want and what you can expect from our work together.
- Subsequent sessions generally last for an hour. Fees are charged per session.
- There is a 10% discount if you book three or more sessions as a package.
- Sessions are £60 an hour.
- I have a sliding scale for those who cannot pay the full fee due to special circumstances. If you need this then please do feel able to mention it when we talk on the phone.
- All sessions take place in the town centre of St Albans at a set of therapy rooms just off St Peter’s Street. There is plenty of metered parking nearby on the street and there is a large car park nearby.
- If you want a session on Skype or Zoom, we can talk this through and arrange it.
Payment for therapy
- You can pay by card or cash.
- Full payment is due on the day of the session.
Session attendance and cancellation
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled session, please give me at least 24 hours’ notice. Without proper notice you will be liable to pay for the session you have missed.
- If I am unable to attend a session I will give you 24 hours’ notice and will offer you another session at a convenient time for you.